TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Interex said:
You know, I was going over the NWS pics and I'm not sure that all these girls were over 18. Looks like the majority of them are between 16-17 but who knows? :dunno: Do yours look any better, Vince?

As far as resizing, the easiest thing to do is use a batch resizing program. I use ACDSee for all my photo management.
so what you are saying is...they're still not up. :mad:

·
Registered
532 Posts
TacoManny98 said:
My pics are ready !!! Here's the run down 243 pics Had to delete 40 of them and move 21 tit pics to a seperate folder. I don't remeber seeing tits 21 times but then again i don't remeber much so here you go and enjoy

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2094243679
dammit manny! imagestation is gay. you cant see a damn thing in those microscopic pics. use photobucket.

·
Registered
532 Posts
BurntOrngeLonghorn said:
If you register you can see the original image...which is humungo :cool:

If ya'll guys want me to host the NWS pictures i can host them on my webspace - i will make them password protected though...i will post the password...
"This feature is available only to members who have purchased a Premium Membership" = :xrainbow:

i stand by my original statement. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.