TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that are new when we have beach bash parties and other events of the such we will typically meet up in small groups around houston and surrounding areas and all head towards our common point. (beach)

I am planning to head towards the beach on the 17th early !!
please post up where you are located if you are new and some of us will try and help you find your way to meet with the rest of us..

For the rest of you old fuckers.. Typical meeting spot hwy 45 at the academy near FM 518

7 - 8 AM ?? Sounds good to me. Roll out from academy at 8 to head toward beach, stragglers can catch up or find way.

CB Channel 4 if you have a CB..

I'll be posting up a last minute WAT if anyone needs to get shit done before hand.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just for those that don't know that Academy is closed but the parking lot is still there. Not sure if the Academy sign has been pulled or not. Just FYI in case people are looking for the Academy. The new Academy has been moved a little further North of the 518 exit near Fry's.

rkik

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
wish I could make this one, two problems, one the 4runr will be getting head....um I mean getting the head taken off to get the valve job done and valve seals replaced, since several of you witnessed the mosquito killa in action a couple weekends back. and two, I booked the weekend up doing pre wedding stuff ie ring shopping and getting registerd for gifts and such.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
more then likly I will be leaving SA early in the morning on saturday and try and be there by 8:00.

·
Registered
532 Posts
id rather enjoy my sleep and just meet you crazy fawkers there when the sun is actually up and its not freezing ass.:p

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
im with you on that one. Im going to be there anyways, but my ass isnt getting up before at least 10!

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Interex said:
The sun is up at 8am. Just wake your lazy ass up!
I'll be there. My anxious to find out what this is all about. Is it going to be on the beach or on a private land? I guess I'll find out. My best bet is to follow you guys over there in the morning. I wouldn't mind getting a line wet while I'm there.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
onelastcast said:
I'll be there. My anxious to find out what this is all about. Is it going to be on the beach or on a private land? I guess I'll find out. My best bet is to follow you guys over there in the morning. I wouldn't mind getting a line wet while I'm there.
Public beach

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
purity said:
drugs are not allowed at ttora events.
LOL I guess your not a fisherman huh? It's cool just wanted to find out if anybody else is taking some fishing gear. LOL sorry I'm still laughing about it.

Hey well at least we know your clean.

Later! Jose

·
Registered
532 Posts
onelastcast said:
LOL I guess your not a fisherman huh? It's cool just wanted to find out if anybody else is taking some fishing gear. LOL sorry I'm still laughing about it.

Hey well at least we know your clean.

Later! Jose
i was kidding. ;) :lmao: your phrasing had 2 different slang references.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts