TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep it's so dry Beasley is open before April arrives. I didn't have time for a run through though.

Remember I'm 20 min away if anybody get's a wildhair ...

PS Nope, no trails for 2wds ... sorry

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
crawlrunner said:
PS Nope, no trails for 2wds ... sorry

lmao :lmao:

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
i'm ready when you are Ed, name the date and time. Oh yeah, looks like its going to rain for a long time this weekend.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
silvertoy said:
Believe it or not, of all the places I've been, I've never been to Beasley. Let me know when and I'm there!
Y'all are the ones who gotta plan. Let me know when & where. It's worth it, if U like adrenalin & hill climbs/descents and a lack of rocks. I predict it won't last 'cause the area is very subject to erosion ... I didn't say that!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
i need to go at least once this year! i havn't been yet either:(
-daniel

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Thats okay. You just have to RIDE with a 4WD guy... Someone let me know when you are going, Hill climbs with Ed and Troop sound like fun to me!!!

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
04 Rocko Taco said:
Thats okay. You just have to RIDE with a 4WD guy... Someone let me know when you are going, Hill climbs with Ed and Troop sound like fun to me!!!
Why not buy a 4WD trail rig?

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
ATLRoach said:
Why not buy a 4WD trail rig?
Saving the $$ as we speak. :)

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Let me know what you want to spend.. A zuk would be good as they are light enough to flat tow behind your taco.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
soooooo, has anyone been to Beasley yet in 2007? how does it look?

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
its pretty much all hill climbs, not much rocks, but there are 1 or 2 challenging rock gardens. but thats being on 32s. you probably wouldnt have a hard time having as sas and bigger tires

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
if your truck needs to be trailered up there I wouldn't worry to much about the place. if you can drive it, why not hit it up? I've seen a locked yota have to winch over an obstacle. There is terrain out there that is fun, but its nothing like tellico.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
if your truck needs to be trailered up there I wouldn't worry to much about the place. if you can drive it, why not hit it up? I've seen a locked yota have to winch over an obstacle. There is terrain out there that is fun, but its nothing like tellico.
i did forget about that one ledge that nobody was able to make it up last time i went

·
Registered
258 Posts
i like easier trails sometimes.....how many hours of riding is there to do? is there anywhere to put a trailer?

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There are some hard parts, like bluerock. Built rigs typically must winch up its tough routes. Easily a day of riding or more w/a big group. And there is plenty of trailer parking.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts