TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so there seems to be many corvallis locals on this forum. who are you what do you drive? got pics? do you go wheeling often and if so where? this is my crapper in progress.. i know missing fenders drivelines hanging mis matched tires blah blah blah thats why they call it a project

·
Registered
506 Posts
Here's mine. I'm on the road a LOT for work, so don't get to play as much as I like.

Here's my Taco with the Allpro bumper getting test fit. It'll be going on with my winch this afternoon when I finally head home from the gf's.

·
Registered
713 Posts
so there seems to be many corvallis locals on this forum. who are you what do you drive? got pics? do you go wheeling often and if so where? this is my crapper in progress.. i know missing fenders drivelines hanging mis matched tires blah blah blah thats why they call it a project

I see you made some progress.. 42's make me so horny:lmao:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Don't have any pics at the moment, but I drive a lifted '98 tacoma xtra cab. And it's purple. Yes, purple.

I don't go play as often as I'd like, I sunk all my money into about as good of an IFS suspension system as you can get 2 summers ago, and funds dried up since. Didn't even have a tow strap or CB until this last christmas. I'm from Vernonia originally, so I usually go play up there.

I'm over on campus a lot. One of the many goofy things about my truck is that I don't have gap guards, so you can see my pretty silver LCE headers all the time. Kinda stand out against the gunk.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I live close enough to corvallis

·
Registered
23 Posts
I work in Corvallis. Just got the silver beast in my sig in Feb. No lift yet, but coming soon...
Don't offroad hardcore like most of you. But she will see some dirt and dust soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Live in Philomath but grew up in Corvallis. Have been without a Yote for a few years until last December. Picked up my 86 x-tra cab SR5. Just getting back in to it. Just need more time! Gotta find a pic now!

·
Registered
81 Posts
does albany count if I work in corvallis? go beav's

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts