TTORA Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
lol i had almost forgotten about that!

everything that was on the drivers side ended up on the passenger side (cell phone, coins, napkins, my hat) i was even holding my self up on the console. didnt plan on that happening, at least not the first one, the second one i wasnt worried about.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
cool! good job with staying on top of "member services"

Thanks!

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
I enjoyed all those pics until I came across this one. You really should remove it, it makes the whole thing look un-professional... :D

(wonders how long until Bear bans me. BTW, your rig looks really good in that pic!)

Uhm... To stay on topic I'll just mention my biggest problem. When backing up on a trail to get around a object always watch the drivers side rear for trees... :D That has got me twice now...
I think that shot was taken right at the same time I snapped my passenger side axle shaft (both outer and inner shafts). I am not sure though. Just proves that my truck has hit a trail though. ;)

Naw! I am not going to ban you, every chapter needs at least one web wheeler! :p

oh! and my drivers side looks a lot worse than my passenger side as well :rolleyes:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
7 Participants
Bear
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing