TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Nice, I know you said you are done, but did you think of adding light tabs and or a CB antenna mount?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
yea deffiently add lights to it. o yea i got my diffy in:)

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jomentum said:
Dude.......where's mine????????
can you add a mount for a mountain bike???

I can make two similar bars one for front of bed one for rear and then u could weld a mountain bike rack between the two or make it bolt on so you can break the rack down to 2 - 3 pieces.

As for lights/CB..

my CB antenna is mounted on my rear high clearance bumper ;)

The lights I can add at a later date when I decide which size to go with and yes my bedbar does lock the hi-lift onto the bedbar so if someone really wanted my damn hi lift they'd have to unbolt the whole bedbar and that would make alot of noise considering my truck is parked right outside my window .. I thought about building an adjustable bed rack system to where i could easily take it apart and slide under my bed when not being used ( bedroom bed) or in a closet.. but point being I'd love to get a smaller 2-3 person tent and be able to mount it at camp sites or at least throw a canvas tarp over the rack and a few sleeping bags in back of truck .. (for when the fiance isnt camping )

·
Registered
532 Posts
99FlowedTaco said:
or at least throw a canvas tarp over the rack and a few sleeping bags in back of truck .. (for when the fiance isnt camping )
if you can get past the smell of oil, bed liner and other misc. fumes. :D but then again if you could you might not wake up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts