TTORA Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am having a bedcage built for my truck and no longer need anything that used to be there. This is all off a '99 Taco Ext Cab TRD V6 4x4 Drk Green. Prices are definitely negotiable and I'm willing to drive a little ways if you need to meet me somewhere. I need this stuff gone as it takes up a lot of room so please make an offer.

Complete bed with bedsides - $500
Tailgate - $100
Rear Chrome Bumper - free
3 stock 15" Alloy wheels - free

The bed and tailgate is in good shape, a few scratches here and there but no dents and no rust. The bumper has two dents from what looks like a small trailer jacknife situation (not me, i'm pro with trailers). The wheels are straight and in decent shape, center caps included.

I'm located in Paso Robles, CA. It's about 2 hours north of Santa Barbara on the 101.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Im interested in the tailgate

·
Registered
587 Posts
Would you be willing to ship me just the brackets for the rear bumper with the 4 bolts that go on the frame?

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
I drive up there all the time...I can bring anything down to SoCal if someone down here wants it.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I drive up there all the time...I can bring anything down to SoCal if someone down here wants it.
Well dude since you put it that way, can you grab the brackets for the rear bumper or if he isn't willing to seperate the whole back bumper? Thanks

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
If he's willing to drive to San Luis Obispo to bring it to me, and you're willing to drive to Oceanside to pick it up, sure thing.

·
Registered
163 Posts
YoTRacer158
I can take you up on that offer.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes I am willing to drive to slo to off this stuff but my trucks still in the shop so it would be a week or so until I could do that.

So far it looks like

clydeepants - tailgate
ezkiel - wheels and bumper
5vzfe - brackets for bumper

I'm willing to seperate but does ezkiel need the brackets for the bumper or just the bumper?

·
Registered
475 Posts
if the bumper falls through i will take it with the brackets pm if it is still available

·
Registered
163 Posts
Could you let us know when you could drive down to SLO? Imma be in Pismo for Cinco de Mayo, but if you can't meet up i always have a friend that goes to Cal Poly SLO that might be able to meet you up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts