TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't have pictures yet but I'm seeing if anyone is interested at all. It's just the drop-in OEM bedliner and there's some chops in it so that's free for whoever wants to pick it up. Stock rear bumper, it's nice and shiny and brand new since I got a new one after I was rearended. Tailgate is in excellent condition and black, has the Prerunner badge on it. And the bedsides will be pulled so I'm not quite sure what condition they will be in when they come off the truck but they have a couple scratches nothing big with the TTORA bedside decals. All located in Lake Forest CA, local pick-up is preferred over shipping.

-Bedliner - $FREE

-Bumper - $50

-Tailgate - $ 200

-Bedsides (possibly) - $ 100

-Tweeter

·
Registered
870 Posts
i want the tailgate, does it include hardware and cables?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Tweeter said:
If you want it to :)
i think for 2 bills it should but thats just me

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Then I can make that happen for you.

*UPDATE* As for all the stuff coming off it will be coming off in the next month or so just to let you all know, I thought I wrote that in here but I guess not.

·
Registered
870 Posts
thats more than perfect that will give me some time to get some spare cash, my mom, dad and sisters' b-day are all in april(15,23,29) so i gotta an expensive month coming up, but my tax return should cover it, ill pm u in a couple weeks im not too far im just up the 605

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,213 Posts
Just a heads up, bedliners go quick on craigslist. Mine sold for 60 bucks in two days on there.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats more than perfect that will give me some time to get some spare cash, my mom, dad and sisters' b-day are all in april(15,23,29) so i gotta an expensive month coming up, but my tax return should cover it, ill pm u in a couple weeks im not too far im just up the 605
Cool deal, most likely middle-ish May this stuff will be available, I had no idea it'd go this quickly. So the tailgate's yours, bumper's going to Greentaco, still no home for the bedliner and bedsides to kevin at the moment. I'll keep every one else posted though.

<3 Tweeter

·
Registered
870 Posts
thanks man, next time you guys get together let me know, there are no members up here, maybe grab a beer or two or 600, i went to a tundra solutions meeting a couple months ago and 2 ttora members ended up showing, animal and another guy but i forgot his name.

·
Banned
60 Posts
Kevin and Street are both gay lovers, I'm strait so I should get first dibs on the bed sides pending removed condition. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts