TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would getting your taco's wheel flares painted with color coded bedliner make your taco depreciate more?

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Taco45 said:
Would getting your taco's wheel flares painted with color coded bedliner make your taco depreciate more?
Did you purchase the truck to gain some equity on it, and are going to sell it in 2 years, and hope you get the same ammount of money you paid for it? Don't worry about it. If it looks good to you, do it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The thing is that I have had it for 2 years and I have scratches all over them and it cost more to buy new wheel flares and have them painted than it does to just have them painted in bedliner. I don't plan on selling it for a while.

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Taco45 said:
The thing is that I have had it for 2 years and I have scratches all over them and it cost more to buy new wheel flares and have them painted than it does to just have them painted in bedliner.
Spray the bedliner paint on them then. A few people have done that. I think it looks good....

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
Taco45 said:
Probably not nearly as much as driving it off the lot did...

·
Registered
414 Posts
Anything custom you do like that depreciates the value to the average buyer. Some things may raise the value, but only to the right buyer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts