TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a while...
Hello again to those of you I know. SUP!?! to the many new faces

In a nut shell, we have a new baby boy [Devon Lee] who is now 9mo old and a new project I have been working on [besides trying to figure out this whole fatherhood thang

A quick sneak peak of the project SS... My Dads old 1967 Chevelle SS, 56k org miles, '66 Corvette 427 [425hp stock]. Just putting the finishing touches on the motor-- bored 30 over, decked and planed 30 thous, 1.7 rollers, and lots O molly goodies inside. The body is out for paint after many painfull hours of sanding and full rebuild of the suspension, yada. Anywho, it should be a fun 500-600 HP 'garage art' toy all said and done... $16K and a few thousand hours later that is

In my spare time I have been trying to get my new tow rig rebuilt and getting ready to FINALLY go hydro steering on the Taco.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
The engine is looking sweet! And WOO HOO on the Devon, his daddy's already building him race cars.

Good to see you online again...vrroooommm...

·
Registered
739 Posts
hey cchark,what kind of hydro you doing? I finally got my hydro hooked up, and it's super sweet. Looking for a tow rig right now. nice ss

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DriftinCO said:
The engine is looking sweet! And WOO HOO on the Devon, his daddy's already building him race cars.

Good to see you online again...vrroooommm...
Yap, already one promise I had to make... The car is Devon's. I just get to play with it for the next 30 years:D

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guapotaco said:
hey cchark,what kind of hydro you doing? I finally got my hydro hooked up, and it's super sweet. Looking for a tow rig right now. nice ss
As most everything else on this poor thing. Its gonna end up Chris' ghetto fab hydro. I aquired a 1.5" 'farm' style ram from a friend [figure its easy to find parts and a simple re-build], goning to mount up a Chebby 1 ton pump, yada.
Whats your setup? Any pointers??
Man, we still need to hook up sometime! We may make it out to Moab for a few around EJ this year.

·
Registered
739 Posts
nice! one day he'll be driving you through the rocks after your too old and tired,haha
i'm running the psc stuff, and it works great, i would suggest doing it on high steer instead of on the axle, i now have to build a guard for it off the axle housing,i have a new knuckle to get my high steer going, but i'm gonna run it like this for awhile, i already bent my tie rod twice, and wished i'd had my high steer going before i did all the fab to get this going, those rams work fine, i know lots of people who have run those on there buggies and stuff,and i am trying to get my plan for moab right now, it's looking like the week before easter, i have to come over your way the next week for a climbing conference, i'm kind of bummed, xrra is out at bfe that week as well, and thats always fun, let me know whats up, i'll be heading to gj alot coming up here,might go this sat and run 21 with some colo 4x4 peeps

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
cchark said:
THX
So, new Prez!?! Congrats to you as well! Thinkin I met you at Anthonys one day?
LOL... You met Troy at the Swap Meet last summer. He had heard so much about you, and Parthum and Anthony from me he was cracking up when all of you guys rolled in with your monster trucks.

It's great to see your little guy getting so big so fast!

We definitally need to catch up and go wheeling. Hey have you run the trails up near Kremling? I'd like to get up there and hit those up this summer...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts