TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about an informal Meet and Greet Sunday evening? CB and Potts on 120th between I-25 and Huron. What time might work for people?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd still be up for a beer if you are. Anyone else? The Broncos play at 2:15 (I think), so maybe around 7 or 8 the place may die down a little?

Vic stuff said:
definately later on after football, that place is packed for the games. I'm definately in for a quick brewski, its right down the street from home!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
MrBadass said:
I'd still be up for a beer if you are. Anyone else? The Broncos play at 2:15 (I think), so maybe around 7 or 8 the place may die down a little?
I can probaly be there about 7ish, dunno yet for certain gotta go visit a family member in the hospital :( . not positive when i'll be back

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, If you're still interested, post here or send me an email, safranj at colorado dot edu I'll be home the rest of the day.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't let there be an empty glass, fill it up!

I went flying after we met up this morning, tried out the new tower at Front Range Airport. What an absolute zoo, and clearly a training tower, they were very overwhelmed.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
Lysmachia
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing