TTORA Forum banner

Will we be blessed by your presence?

• Yes - I'll drag my ass there and buy Shawn a beer

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No - My mangina itches and I have to stay home and rub it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only drink shitty Bud Light Beer, so I'm going to stay home and watch American Idol

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vote if you're going to be able to make it. If you're bringing any people with you, then post up how many TOTAL (including you) that you are bringing.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about then put the drink down and go here: http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137439

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I will not be there, and do not have a mangina, so I opted for the third choice even though I drink Coors... but still prefer a microbrew or my homebrew anyday!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Oh by the way if you're doing this on a Tuesday, it's pint night at Rock Bottom, think it's $4.75 for the first and a buck something for refills. The one in Westminster makes Devils Thumb which is a pretty good stout.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This sucks, I work Tuesday night, only a dumbass....coughShawncough :D would pick a Tuesday night!
Like we wanted your sorry ass there :flipoff1: :D

Sorry you can't make it #2....everything is going according to plan

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Ill be there with a Budweiser in one hand, and a Pepsi in the other, made special for the only heep owner in a yota club :lmao:

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Ill be there with a Budweiser in one hand, and a Pepsi in the other, made special for the only heep owner in a yota club :lmao:
thats a good idea. ill buy shawn a pepsi or two

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'll be there with my wife, so 2 of us total. Won't get there probably till about 8:30 or so but I assume ya'll be hanging out for a while. I'm arriving at DIA at 7:30 but since I'll be hungry and driving past there on my way home, figured I'd stop buy and meet a few people. Oh, and :xbeer1:. Beer is good :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 69 Posts