TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fucking things are sneaky... At least Tim can say that I didn't scream like a little girl when one attacked me while I was on the phone with him.

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
That's a true statement - to your credit you did not scream like a little girl!
You dind't want them "the call", see your new My Little Pony and steal it!!! :D

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
4xClover said:
That's a true statement - to your credit you did not scream like a little girl!
You dind't want them "the call", see your new My Little Pony and steal it!!! :D

It doesn't say he didn't squeel like a pig though. :eek: As for his "My Little Pony", I think his girl already has ownership. lol ;)

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went out side and called Tim back. Then I came back in to look up some prices for him. As I'm talking to him and feel something on my neck. I scratch and nothing. Then I feel it again. Scratch again nothing, BUT when my hand gets back in sight there is a fucking bee on my finger. I flick my hand and it lands on my desk. I back up at first thinking he is going to fly. He just walks around like WTF. I see he is in a dazed state and throw a piece of paper on top of him. Then I grab my water bottle and smash the fucker. Then I scooped him up with the same paper and show the dead corpse the door. For the last hour now it still feels like there is something on my neck.

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Crash said:
I went out side and called Tim back. Then I came back in to look up some prices for him. As I'm talking to him and feel something on my neck. I scratch and nothing. Then I feel it again. Scratch again nothing, BUT when my hand gets back in sight there is a fucking bee on my finger. I flick my hand and it lands on my desk. I back up at first thinking he is going to fly. He just walks around like WTF. I see he is in a dazed state and throw a piece of paper on top of him. Then I grab my water bottle and smash the fucker. Then I scooped him up with the same paper and show the dead corpse the door. For the last hour now it still feels like there is something on my neck.
You'll know if you're allergic or not in about an hour or so when your testicles shrivel up and fall off!!! :eek:

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
Dan, you shoulda ran around in a panic and then hit the floor flopping around yelling I'm hit, I'm hit.lol When they asked WTF, then you drool on yourself and speak with a slur saying you just got stung. I bet you coulda got to go home. Even if it didn't work, it'd be funny.

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heatstroke said:
Dan, you shoulda ran around in a panic and then hit the floor flopping around yelling I'm hit, I'm hit.lol When they asked WTF, then you drool on yourself and speak with a slur saying you just got stung. I bet you coulda got to go home. Even if it didn't work, it'd be funny.
Damn, Now you tell me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
Crash
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing