TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did a search, but not much help...i was wondering, before i go and buy these, if they would fit. 16x9s 6x139mm on a 2005+ taco. i was planning on getting the axis regulators, anyone rollin' on these? thanks

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
REDTACOtjm123 said:
alot o money for one wheel
go steel
lol
cheap and more durbale i think,but then again to each thier own.
But can bend and heavier too.

·
Registered
808 Posts
rsd357 said:
i did a search, but not much help...i was wondering, before i go and buy these, if they would fit. 16x9s 6x139mm on a 2005+ taco. i was planning on getting the axis regulators, anyone rollin' on these? thanks
Are you dead set on the x9? You can pick up MT classics II's or procomp 1079's with 8" or 10" for $30-$40 cheaper per rim.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
TACO 4X4 said:
But can bend and heavier too.
ya i bent my steel stock ones only one tho
i thought steel would be better
WRONG lol
ima get some eagle alloys now or some steel wheels lol
idk prolly alloys
but AFTER my lift haha

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for everyones help, yah i saw the MT classics and the procomps, I just found these as well, and was wondering if these fit without major rubbing and all... I am also still shopping around for prices too, so i wasnt set on getting these. i agree they are a lil pricey!!!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
rsd357 said:
Thanks for everyones help, yah i saw the MT classics and the procomps, I just found these as well, and was wondering if these fit without major rubbing and all... I am also still shopping around for prices too, so i wasnt set on getting these. i agree they are a lil pricey!!!
if you want to run a 12.50 wide tire
your going to need at least 4in backspace
i have been told 3.75 is better tho..at least for my year taco

1 - 10 of 10 Posts