TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not an off-topic folder!! If want to talk about something other then wheeling or off-roading, please keep it in the off-topic folder! If you fail at this mission you will get a nice PM from me as a warning. If you fail again, You will have to find another board to post on. It really isn't that hard people.

Thanks

·
Dean
2,585 Posts
Crash said:
This is not an off-topic folder!! If want to talk about something other then wheeling or off-roading, please keep it in the off-topic folder! If you fail at this mission you will get a nice PM from me as a warning. If you fail again, You will have to find another board to post on. It really isn't that hard people.

Thanks
ThANks DaN :)

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess this needs a BUMP for the poeple that forgot to read it!! :mad:

·
Registered
113 Posts
i have a 92 pickup 22r and im in high school=not much money so should i start fixin up the 92=lockers, gears SAS
or should i get a old piece of crap and weld the rear and maybe the front and put money into it and have a truck to play around with and a good daily driver?
because i can get a good running truck for under 1200 i know and i would have 2 spend way over 1200 to get my truck to where it would be really capable

sorry if im postin this in the wrong place but im NEW to this and tried to read all the newbie section and im still confused lol
but thanks alot guys!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
definately the wrong place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts