TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you go crazy I did do a search and came up with nothing. I was on here months ago and somehow came up with a picture of a taco with a winch mounted behind the factory front bumper. It looked to be done pretty cleanly. I will be the first to admit that my truck doesn't see that much hard terrain. I would like to keep the factory look but still have a winch when needed. I have seen the receiver style mounts and don't think they look like what I am after. I am even considering doing the rear at the same time. Any pics of either set up would be great. Thanks.

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
Before you go crazy I did do a search and came up with nothing. I was on here months ago and somehow came up with a picture of a taco with a winch mounted behind the factory front bumper. It looked to be done pretty cleanly. I will be the first to admit that my truck doesn't see that much hard terrain. I would like to keep the factory look but still have a winch when needed. I have seen the receiver style mounts and don't think they look like what I am after. I am even considering doing the rear at the same time. Any pics of either set up would be great. Thanks.
contact SteveO in Canada.

want a winch and keep the stock bumper? you'll still need to upgrade the front suspension.

there are also a couple threads on front receiver setups. search ;)

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
viter a member here has a slick setup...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for. Vitar has the set up. I was also wondering if anyone has ever fabbed up a tube bumper that retained the factory valance? I see that on all the aftermarket bumpers they either replace or modify the lights.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
that would be tweeter with a tube bumper and valence but more desert style than winch...he is desert forum mod so look there.
Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts