TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get rid of this bumper. It started its life as a first gen bentup.com bumper then soon changed to the new styling (evolution done by myself). I cut off the round tube protection off the sides, you can clearance your bed and use the 1/4 panel protection I made or you can chop it off if you like your 1/4 panels! Other doodads include a hitch and shackle mounts, pictures below. I'm asking 75 bucks OBO, located in Norcal but will be able to bring it to Pismo if anyone is going!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,295 Posts
i'll take it if my deadbeat room mates decide to pay me some rent...but dont hold it for me if someone else has cash in hand...by the way, awesome license plate
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, are you going to Pismo? If so, see you there! Thanks about the license plate, my g/f's sister calls me the GETRO KID Hahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,721 Posts
I would guess you are not looking to ship this. If you are my business zipcode is 17011-5602. Let me know definately interested. It looks like shipping would be around $80 if your interested.

THanks
 

·
Don't get Wenzeled
Joined
·
1,410 Posts
generalee7 said:
Looking to get rid of this bumper. It started its life as a first gen bentup.com bumper then soon changed to the new styling (evolution done by myself). I cut off the round tube protection off the sides, you can clearance your bed and use the 1/4 panel protection I made or you can chop it off if you like your 1/4 panels! Other doodads include a hitch and shackle mounts, pictures below. I'm asking 75 bucks OBO, located in Norcal but will be able to bring it to Pismo if anyone is going!!
if you're willing to ship it.
i'll pay shipping, it'll be around $50 greyhound shipping

77098
 

·
Don't get Wenzeled
Joined
·
1,410 Posts
generalee7 said:
Looking to get rid of this bumper. It started its life as a first gen bentup.com bumper then soon changed to the new styling (evolution done by myself). I cut off the round tube protection off the sides, you can clearance your bed and use the 1/4 panel protection I made or you can chop it off if you like your 1/4 panels! Other doodads include a hitch and shackle mounts, pictures below. I'm asking 75 bucks OBO, located in Norcal but will be able to bring it to Pismo if anyone is going!!
btw, what does your bumper sticker say?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
nastynate said:
btw, what does your bumper sticker say?
Bent Up.com :D



The other one says "Had God not driven man from the Garden of Eden, the Sierra Club would have."
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys, not willing to ship this, too much hassle for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,721 Posts
generalee7 said:
Sorry guys, not willing to ship this, too much hassle for me.
No problem, it was worth a short, good luck to you.
 

·
Ban Count: 12
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
No one local wants it?!? Shit, if I had $75 I'd take it! you could sell it for twice that! God luck, here's a bump.

ps. try posting it on the Cali Off-Road Forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
Oppositeboy said:
No one local wants it?!? Shit, if I had $75 I'd take it! you could sell it for twice that! God luck, here's a bump.

ps. try posting it on the Cali Off-Road Forum.
I'll take it if you bring it with you when you come up. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
234 Posts
Sent you a PM
 

·
norcal n00b
Joined
·
802 Posts
I have a friend who might be interested in it, I'll ask him today and post later. I'm in Walnut Creek so I could come pick it up.
 

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
Joined
·
1,114 Posts
that includes the side?
I will buy it and have you hold it til March, are you going to AZROCKS?
I am coming from Il to wheel
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
485 Posts
Damn I wish you would've posted this a few days ago. I was in the area and would've came by! Now Im back in San Diego. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,330 Posts
Hey. I am very very interested and will be at Pismo for the trip if you want to keep it simple and to the transaction there. Just let me know! Email: [email protected] Phone: (925) 286-8539. Thanks!

Miguel
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
do you have a pic from the side?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys, sorry it took so long to respond back. Didn't think there would be this many people interested. This bumper is designed for no body lift but it can be modified if you are willing to change it up a bit. Here is a pic from the side, it's not the greatest but you get an idea of what it looks like. Remember there isn't any round tube protection anymore.
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top