TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taco owners:

I have a pair of (practically) new double-squared Bentup sliders that will fit a 1997-2000 regular cab. I have a 1999 reg cab, but the 97-00 models should be the same.

They are bolt on sliders made specifically to fit a 2" Body Lift. This can EASILY be made into a pair of weld on sliders for any 97-00 reg cab Taco (even without a BL) by slicing off the mounting plate with a welding torch. Once that plate is off...it fits nicely onto any 97-00 reg cab.

It has never been taken off road. The only thing I have done to it is sprayed it with a can of matte black Krylon spray paint.

No dents...No Dings...No Bends...

I took them off after a little while on my truck after I changed my mind about them. They are now sitting in my patio being used as a weight so that my mountain bikes do not get stolen =(

I am asking for $150.00 for the pair, and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area (Fremont,CA). I would be willing to travel half way anywhere in the SF Bay Area to have these sold.

Lemme know if you require photos.

Thanks

Khanh

·
Registered
94 Posts
will you ship these at all?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mangelo,

I'm sorry, but I prefer to sell these locally in the SF Bay Area...

These things weigh quite a bit, and it would be such a hassle to ship =(

Thanks for your interest though.

Khanh

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Man, I wish I lived anywhere close to you. I would snatch these up real quick. Have you thought anymore about the shipping thing? Cause if so, PM me.

Teddy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They *** should *** fit a 95 regular cab tacoma ...

Again...these were made as a bolt on for a regular cab with a 2" BL... But if you weld them on...the mounting brackets shouldn't matter...

I'de recommend welding them on...

Khanh

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hmm, Im in AZ. Any chance you could ship em? Shoot me an e-mail. jjgrosso(at)hotmail(dot)com

·
norcal n00b
802 Posts
Could you give me the specs? Like how long are they and how long are the connector things(that you weld onto the frame). I have a buddy with a ZJ and he's lookin for some sliders. maybe, if the measurements are close, we can make em fit.
Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shortbus... I'm sorry...but these suckers are too heavy and too mucha hassle to ship =(. I really prefer to sell them locally... in the SF Bay Area...

Thanks for your interest though.

Regards,

Khanh

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Zack,

I'll try to get some measurements for you...and some additional photos this weekend..

Regards,

Khanh

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm willing to go down to a measly $100.00 for the pair of sliders if anyone is interested?

Khanh

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
khanh007 said:
I'm willing to go down to a measly $100.00 for the pair of sliders if anyone is interested?

Khanh
Still won't ship????

1 - 20 of 22 Posts