TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, lets take a poll... what would you all say are the top 3 lifts in the 3" catagory? If you have the lift you put... please put what you paid for it too and where you got it from.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
i have heard many great things about OME lifts

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
2x4 wood blocks in the rear and a home made diff drop made out of an old refrigerator, 32.65$

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me clarify my first post... Best SUSPENSION lift...

·
Registered
21 Posts
3inch lift from toytec with OME front springs with bilstien shocks and AAL in rear. Payed a little over $300.00 for the lift (not including the bils, those were an extra $219.00) . LIft came with OME 881 springs, two leaf springs, and two pro-comp 1000 shocks for rear. Put it on myself. Have been running it for six month now on and off road. I love it even though it is a bit harsh on the pavement. Then again all the roads in Louisiana are harsh. :D

·
Registered
401 Posts
maybe if you put a poll on here instead of asking people more wouldn't flame you. another great idea is that button between new posts and quick links called search. Ill even send you the link because im so nice to blind people: http://ttora.com/forum/search.php?.

P.S. next time you want to know which one is the best for your set-up your gunna have to search, or they will jump on you here in the noob section or .

ALSO, most people run 2'' to 2.5'' lifts and some run a 1'' roger brown body lift. This reduces the wear on certain parts...cv joints and what not.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
stucktaco said:
maybe if you put a poll on here instead of asking people more wouldn't flame you. another great idea is that button between new posts and quick links called search. Ill even send you the link because im so nice to blind people: http://ttora.com/forum/search.php?.

P.S. next time you want to know which one is the best for your set-up your gunna have to search, or they will jump on you here in the noob section or .

ALSO, most people run 2'' to 2.5'' lifts and some run a 1'' roger brown body lift. This reduces the wear on certain parts...cv joints and what not.
Isn't this area flame proof. :confused: He is right though, try searching before you post a question that has been answered a thousand fucking times. :D

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Blinn79 said:
Ok, lets take a poll... what would you all say are the top 3 lifts in the 3" catagory? If you have the lift you put... please put what you paid for it too and where you got it from.
There are too many variable to choose a best. The best is the one tha tfits your budget and uses.

Search, read, look at other peoples trucks in the Members Gallery and the "lets see a picture of your Taco" thread in the "lets talk about wheeling" folder.

Decide what you like, what you want the truck to be able to conquer, what you can afford, then buy it, or save for it.

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
Blinn79 said:
Let me clarify my first post... Best SUSPENSION lift...
too bad you exclude body lifts....SPEND AWAY!

i mean, 3"s is 3"s.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
12 Participants
KRYPTO(dale)
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing