TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my factory coil over shock section seperated from the part that bolts to the arm from the bottom of the shock and I am being told by veteran members on here that is due to my spacer lift. So seeing as how I love my truck and I am not parting ways with it anytime soon and I am not giving up off roading, I need to move to a coil over lift. I have been out of the "game" for awhile so I am not sure who all makes them anymore. I am looking for the best bang for the buck and I am not made of money. I think I saw that Toytec is making some now, and of course SAWs were mentioned all the time back in the day when I was on here with my 1st Gen Tacoma. I had a friend also tell me about some brand called "Fat Bobs". Here are some prices:

Fat Bob 3" Coil overs (600 spring rate) : $679 (with diff drop)

SAWs 2" coil overs : $999
SAWs 2.5" coil overs: $1,299

Toytec/Bilstein 5100 (650 spring rate) 3" coil over : $749
Toytec BOSS 3" coil over: $809

Am I missing any other brands??? Anyone have any reviews on those fat bobs? What about Toytec??

·
Registered
1 Posts
I tried ome 885's with billy adjustable via clip...i think they are 1500's along with an airbag for the rears..i throw an atv in the back and run logging rds...Nice package and added 2-3 for the height..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts