TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 Wheel Supply here in Arizona does not have the ARB Locker that I need. Does anyone know where the Best deal I can get? I talk to Jason Demello and he said ask Chris from Texas, does anyone have a link?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Pal. I will call them tomm. and see if I can get a good deal and ship that sucker here, install before AZROCKS. Thanks again.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Blacksheep said:
I have called twice in the last three days. No one is there, and have left msg's. No call back. I think I need some other options. Where else online could I go to?
This e-mail is directly to Barb. They are very busy and are on the phone a lot I`m sure. Just e-mail her and tell her what you have (a VIN is always helpful too) and tell her what you are looking for. They are extremely nice people.
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
arb

Hi!
I called and left message for you on your machine at about 4pm central time!
Sorry, mondays bizzy, it is best to email all questions for fast replys!!
Barb
trdparts4u.com

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
Blacksheep said:
4 Wheel Supply here in Arizona does not have the ARB Locker that I need. Does anyone know where the Best deal I can get? I talk to Jason Demello and he said ask Chris from Texas, does anyone have a link?
http://www.performanceoffroadcenter.com/
ask for Alex and mention ttora and pirate 4x4. If you do, by chance find one cheaper, he'll beat it.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the Msg, but it was too late, and I got a really good deal. I got the Locker for 663.99 with shipping and everything. It was about 60-100 bucks cheaper then anywhere else. Locker was 639.99 and 24.00 for shipping. No one had a better deal. But thanks for getting back with me Barb.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats where I got it. I talked to bobby, real nice guy, and gave me a nice Discount for the TTORA club. I was very happy. I would highly recommend my self.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Blacksheep said:
Thanks bobby a million, I started a whole post thanking you.
Should post it up here. It's a sticky thread, so hopefully we can get enough vendor info in there to help others out. Should also be a bad vendor thread started at some point...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts