TTORA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a No-Slip Locker. The best deals I can find are about 383 to my door. Some have it for 355, but then they want 28 to ship. Others are more and 10 bucks to ship. Is there any current prices that can beat this to my door. Please provide me with any other info. Should I just take the 383 or does anyone know what dealer cost is? Thanks

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
One of the sponsors, on this board, I believe trdparts4u?? has the eaton TRD limited slip. $230 SHIPPED!!!! Search the sponsors board, and have at it!! I'm waiting on surgery, and the inherent cost of it, so I have to hold off doing the exact same thing. Stupid friggin' hernia...

·
Registered
983 Posts
Be advised, I dont think the eaton limited slip will lock when you get one of the tires off the ground. This may not be a big deal to some, but it is the very reason I went with the no-slip. Too many times on the trail I was at a stand still due to one front wheel and the opposit rear wheel being off the ground. With the no-slip I have no more embarrasing moments with my Jeep buddies.

·
Registered
358 Posts
shovelracer said:
Looking for a No-Slip Locker. The best deals I can find are about 383 to my door. Some have it for 355, but then they want 28 to ship. Others are more and 10 bucks to ship. Is there any current prices that can beat this to my door. Please provide me with any other info. Should I just take the 383 or does anyone know what dealer cost is? Thanks
I bought my No-Slip a couple of months ago. The lowest price I was quoted was $355, but by then I'd already placed an order elsewhere for $365 (it came to something like $403 to my door, including insurance on the shipment). I'd say $383 is a good deal that is tough to beat (by much, anyway).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts