TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[COLOR=Blue]www.TRDParts4u.com[/COLOR] is proud to support TTORA!

In addition to TTORA, we support numerous clubs and organizations, but TTORA is closest to our hearts because of our love for wheeling our Tacomas and enjoying the great outdoors.

We will always strive to provide the best combinations of price, service and information. If you have any question about any Toyota or TRD part or its application, please feel free to email Barb (user name TRDParts4U.com), Jacque (user name gumbo) or Chris (user name Valkyrie) for the straight scoop.

As a TRD Power Dealer and one of the largest Toyota Parts Dealers in the United States, we will strive to get you the right information the first time, and our massive inventory of assures you your order will be shipped promptly. Centrally located in Dallas, Texas, we have a tremendous geographic advantage when it comes to shipping.

If your question is pressing or urgent in nature, please call Brian or Barb toll free at 800.442.4349.

Thank you for supporting us not only as sponsors, but as TTORA members.

We 'walk the walk'. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll back that up! Chris and Barb are awesome.

They beat the "go to guy" on another Toyota board's prices by an additional 5%. That makes a big difference when you are ordering $1000+ worth of stuff.

Tell Mrs. Barb my order is coming as soon as I figure out how to pay for all of it. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just got my order from them and it ended up being $120 less than the dealer price near me and that was even after the $40 for shipping it to me.

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
hands down the best place and prices for Toyota parts!! And then there's that service...2 days from Tx to Cali every time, weee!

highly recommended

·
Registered
79 Posts
Super Charger Belt

I need price/availabilty on a TRD supercharger replacement belt, part# 00602-17620-026, and how much is shipping to PA 19475. Thanks

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
hey whats the price on a trd clutch kit? pressure plate throw bearing and pilot bearing is what i believe it should have ...... either that or a similar clutch setup thats a 10" instead of 9 3/16"

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
You guys rock. Barb is very nice to deal with and speaks Canadian fluently. It was a pleasure to deal with such decent folks. THANKS AGAIN.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I got my clutch kit from them last week in two days and the price was almost half of what they wanted at the local parts stores :xrocker: Order from trdparts4u with confidence. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
I need a Fuel pump assembly, not the pump itself, that has the fuel lines and holds the pump, 91 toy 4runner v6 4x4 , can you get this ? if so how much?
Thanks for any info on this guy's ;)

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
4x4offroader said:
I need a Fuel pump assembly, not the pump itself, that has the fuel lines and holds the pump, 91 toy 4runner v6 4x4 , can you get this ? if so how much?
There are two pumps available from two different manufacturers... Aisan (23220-16084) for $192.18 and ND (23220-16190) for $204.67.

In addition, you'll probably need the following parts:
Bracket (23206-35220) $94.30
Filter (923217-61010) $11.30
Gasket (77169-14010) $2.91
Clip (23219-03010) $0.47
Clip (90467-13054) $0.61
Hose (23239-63010) $1.15

Hope this helps....

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
4x4offroader said:
Oops! i see Chris already took care of you! If you have any further questions, please contact me directly at [email protected]
Thanks, Barb

1 - 20 of 57 Posts