TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what would be the the best exhaust system to get? im wanting a real deep throaty sound but not sure what series to get or what not...what do other people have that they like...

·
Registered
169 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
if you click the link in my sig i have a video where you can hear my magnaflow in action. i love it...very deep and loud outside the cab, but doesnt drone or anything on the highway and you can still listen to music and hold a conversation. it also gave me a decent boost in mpg. I'm getting as good of mileage w/ a lift and 32's as i did stock

·
Registered
170 Posts
I bought mine from a parts store for like $40 ( magnaflow 14" ) and then had a friend weld it on for me. I like the way it sounds. I'm upgrading to a 2.25" instead of 2" inlet and outlet. Kinda quiet sound, but nice at the same time.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Tacoma4Life06 said:
I bought mine from a parts store for like $40 ( magnaflow 14" ) and then had a friend weld it on for me. I like the way it sounds. I'm upgrading to a 2.25" instead of 2" inlet and outlet. Kinda quiet sound, but nice at the same time.
my 14" mag has 2.5" inlet and outlet...i run it on stock piping for now but planning on upgrading to 2.5" piping when i get headers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts