TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
If you have access to these things:

get an IV, and breathe about 6 LPM of pure o2.

You'll be over your hang-over in NO TIME!

·
Registered
272 Posts
SAR_Squid79 said:
If you have access to these things:

get an IV, and breathe about 6 LPM of pure o2.

You'll be over your hang-over in NO TIME!
id agree with you on that. make some friends with medics. see if they will hook u up.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
elliot_irwin said:
speak softly
If you have any friends that scuba dive in deep water, NITROX works really well. It is a gas they use for diving, but a couple pulls off that will put you back on your feet.

I think they have some kind of hangover pill that is sold at walgreens. Not sure of the name, but I saw a commercial for it.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
best thing i have found without getting an iv or using o2 is to drink as much water as you can stand that night before bed. it works for me i i usually wake up feeling fine, or maybe just a little tired.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Texan1983 said:
best thing i have found without getting an iv or using o2 is to drink as much water as you can stand that night before bed. it works for me i i usually wake up feeling fine, or maybe just a little tired.
hey cock smoker, do you have a time machine? :p

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well just tried a bloody marry..... that came right back up :( this is goingto be a rough christmas if i cand enjoy a hangover anymore

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Don't be such a pussy! Eating helps more than anything for me. I eat before I drink, RIGHT after I leave the bar(bread products), and eat a good breakfast the next morning will soak all that shit right up. The other night had 8 sex on the beach double shot drinks as well as 2 woodchucks and 4 kamikazi shots. Did I throw my guts up? Hell no, b/c I had a cheese burger and fries before, 2 sausage and biscuits from what-a-burger afterwards, and the next morning I got a good breakfast in me.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i just slammed down a bowl of left over minestrone soup. i really think the tomato shit helps. shes stayin down. as for the cause..... i don't even remember where i was last night something about a boobs and small nipples comes to mind :confused: and there was no drunk dialing an my part but my last received call was 5:18 am??? i dont even know how i got home. but i do recall parking my truck at the beginning of the night in front of the sheriff station. now i gotta go get the fucker but i cant find my keys or my wallet :mad: ithink i need to just get to work in my garage and start weldin.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Wow.. I must be one of the lucky ones... I don't get hangovers... Never threw up or any of that stuff related to drinking.... And I've had my moments of balancing off hallways to stay upright... Just drink the better stuff.. not the good stuff.. but the better.. and you'll be fine... oh.. and drink water while yer drinking.. it helps flush out yer kidney's!! :)

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
swank501 said:
I think they have some kind of hangover pill that is sold at walgreens. Not sure of the name, but I saw a commercial for it.
It's called Chaser. But you take it while you're drinking, so you don't get a hangover. It doesn't cure them once the hangover is on.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Well, there is no instant cure for a hangover, but the fastest most available solution would be water/time. I'd just let this be a lesson for next time.....The best thing to do is to try to Prevent a hang over. As mentioned, drink water before you go to sleep and also order a cup of water while ur drinking and occasionally sip on it.....A hangover is just dehydration, and a dehydrated body leads to your headache.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
elliot_irwin said:
hey cock smoker, do you have a time machine? :p

Hey don't take it out on me because your retarded! :D

And anyways lots of water the day of helps too...

And for some reason a large pepsi really helps the hangover.

·
Registered
391 Posts
sambuca on the rocks, works every time. guaranteed

1 - 20 of 60 Posts