TTORA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My original headlights are shot. I would like to replace with LED's. Any recommendations as to which I should buy?

Thanks

Registered
Well, if you have respect for your fellow Americans on the road, please don't get the non-DOT approved ones that are obnoxiously bright and blind everyone else on the roadways. Otherwise if you do choose to go that route, I hope you are okay with people such as myself who will flash our brights at you in a friendly manner, in hopes that you'll turn off your brights. Then when you can't decrease the brightness of your LED headlights, you'll prove fully worthy of the hand gesture we'll display in your direction... and no, that single finger doesn't mean that you are #1 in our hearts. 馃槄 Joking aside, I wish I had some good recommendations for you. If you are determined on going LED, I hope you find some that don't negatively diminish the sight & safety of others on the road. Good luck!

Registered
If you鈥檙e replacing a sealed beam (5鈥漻7鈥) headlight look into the Rigid brand replacement. We鈥檝e sold several sets at work and the customers say they鈥檙e fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As far as I can tell they only sell lights for model years 2016 to 2021. My Tacoma is 1995. Thanks

Registered

Administrator
95.5 Tacoma

Registered
I just bought some from Amazon after seeing a YouTube video on them. They are advertised as DOT approved. I have not yet installed them so I can't attest to their quality just yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts