TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to get tires/wheels/lift kit installed for as cheap as possible... anyone have any recommendations or experiences they'd like to share? :cool:

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
what kind of lift? I'm sure there are some people around that wouldn't mind giving you a hand and teaching you how to do it. It's a lot better when you do it yourself :2cents:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya actually I think that is my plan... I am getting the Toytec 3". Anyone wanna lend me a hand? I don't have any tools but I'd love to help! :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Too bad I just left for military training or I would be glad to lend a hand. You will find it is very easy to do just be sure and use a good spring compressor and not a cheap one.

·
Registered
509 Posts
toytech spacers in the front and add a leaf in the rear? Pretty easy... if Neil is available he has pretty much everything but a lot of spare time. I put a 3" spacer lift on my taco pretty easy... I wouldn't mess with a cheap spring compressor though... they are dangerous. take the whole mount to a shop and have them swap the spacer in and you do the rest of the work. That is a pretty simple lift to install so any of the shops should be able to do it pretty easy. I wish I could help more but between work and my son I barely have time to work on either of my yotas.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ Good info, my friend got his truck done at Aggressive Off-Road for real cheap and said the guy was super nice plus it is right by my house so I am prolly gonna go by there and see what I can dig up. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts