TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the cheapest place yall have found the fabtech 6 inch kit for?. I really only need the front. I am looking for this summer also, no money yet.
Thanks.

Brian

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I think there are 2 6" fabtechs for sale right now in the f.s. section for 1300 bucks which seems like a hell of a deal to me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys but i am looking for a website of somesort. Ia m looking for this summer because the college funds are not cuttin it right now, so i imagine these kits are gonna go pretty fast. Still let me know where yall got your fabtech is you are running one.

Brian

·
Registered
31 Posts
i saw one today in an off road adventures magazine in 4wheelparts ad for 895.00 for the 6". it is a misprint buy you may be able to get it for that.

·
Long lost Taco Owner
820 Posts
Reckelhoff said:
Where is the cheapest place yall have found the fabtech 6 inch kit for?. I really only need the front. I am looking for this summer also, no money yet.
Thanks.

Brian
Lance (Ironpig) has/had the lift in his shop. He is looking to sell it at cost. It is posted on the VA board.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Reckelhoff said:
Thanks.

Brian
I got mine from Sports Trailerz or something like that for $1650 shipped through ebay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts