TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i am in need of some 33x12.5 /15 goodyear duratrac tires dose any one know the cheapist place to get some

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I know a few managers of local Goodyear stores 'round the Springs here; might could get a few prices for ya.

>>Dan

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
4wd - Go into the Peerless Tire on about 116th and Huron. My cousin Jason runs that shop. Tell him I referred you there and he should hook you up. He will most likely have to order them in so it will take a few days.

Same goes for any of you northern guys looking for tires.

I have found a local Littleton shop called Bryant Tire nearby. Nice little place with only room for one car at a time inside but his prices are in line with Discount and somehow I feel better about supporting a local Colorado company. He doesn't do certs like Discount but you can bring him just about any flat and as long as you have bought tires from him he will fix them free. Rotate and balance are free too.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Called but they were pretty busy; I forgot to call back later though. I'll get something posted later or sooner...

>>Dan

·
Registered
414 Posts
i ordered 33" yokohama geolanders from onlinetires.com and saved over $200 even with delivery and mounting and balancing from discount's out the door quote. 5 days to ship. tried to get them from treadepot.com but were sold out. i think they had good prices on duratracs as well. my freind was able to get a local shop to price match the web page as well.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I went by the shop today and the new dude quoted me $210/tire (33" DuraTrac) after tax, mount-n-balance, disposal fee etc... which is way too much IMO. I'll go back when the guy I know is working; today was a manager's meeting in Denver.

>>Dan

Heck, even 4WP lists the 33s for $170... I think I can get them for about $150 or so.

·
Banned
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dont worry about it i just picked some up from a guy for $145 a tire Thanks anyway

1 - 15 of 15 Posts