TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wife wants an IPOD for Christmas, does anyone know where I can find the best price on the Apple 4GB IPOD? Best I can see is Circuit City for $189?

Thanks
-David

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NEV2DEP said:
Don't know if it the same with the 4GB but i just bought my neice a 2GB from Circuit City and got 65 downloads with it.
I may buy that one.... but the wife wants a "green" one....haha I may but the 2GB white, and get her a green cover.

-David

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
make a friend at the apple store. employees get 15% discounts if they order from the employee website, and 10% from the counter. neither of which really are that much, but hey, it was the cheapest price around.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Try Amazon.
No taxes, and sometimes free shipping too :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OH well bit the bullet.... I ordered her one, and the car adapter....haha

I have to call her and tell her to stop buying presents for herself now.....I swear there are 3 presents under the tree that say " To Sammy From David"

I was like... damn I don't remember buying anything

-David

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Davidtaco said:
I may buy that one.... but the wife wants a "green" one....haha I may but the 2GB white, and get her a green cover.

-David

Man make sure you buy a case for it. I didnt have a case on mine for a month or so and it looks like hell. They make a whole whackload of really slim cases that protect the thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts