TTORA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for replacement body parts for a pickup. I need door shells and all of the front end stuff. I prefer to go brand new, not from a junkyard. There are no good body part dealers in the area so I guess I have to get them shipped. Partstrain.com has the cheapest I've found, fenders are 32 bucks and a door is 158. Does anyone have experience with this website or others? Are these cheap replacements the same quality as the hefty prices from other companies? Please post any of your experiences with replacing body parts and where to get them. I'm in Michigan.

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
I've ordered from PartsTrain before, and everything went smooth. I ordered small stuff, so I don't know how well they handle sheetmetal.

If you want to try used parts, looking on car-part.com may help you find parts closer.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
searched on car-part.com
Junkyards want 65, 75, 120 bucks per fender! And I can get a brand new aftermarket replacement for 32. can someone tell me what the difference is? I read that metal quality sucks on replacements but have never really dealt w/ aftermarket sheet metal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts