TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I got my BFG MT's and my mickey thompson classic II's in a package deal from 4wheelparts. I don't know if they are still offering it though. and they have free shipping sometimes. Desertrat usually has some good prices

·
Registered
469 Posts
I called Sears the other day and they said they'd price match anywhere plus 10%. Might be worth checking out - 10% on this big a purchase is quite a bit, plus you can pick them up right then.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
MadMaxz said:
Whos got the best prices on BFG M/T's or Goodyear MT/r's also need some 16x8 Micky T's.
dont laugh but check with wally world, a buddy of mine got some 37's and had them to match the price of some other shop, plus got road hazard which is very nice to have, now if i could just get it on swampers, the last tire i cut was 4 days old and the replacemnent cost me 270 bucks....

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
maybe, but they'll add the shipping prices into their price. 4wheelparts has a no questions asked tire replacement guarantee, which isnt bad for anyone who spends time offroad

·
Registered
169 Posts
Jamier2 said:
I called Sears the other day and they said they'd price match anywhere plus 10%. Might be worth checking out - 10% on this big a purchase is quite a bit, plus you can pick them up right then.
I was going to get BFG A/T KO's from sears about two weeks ago, I called them to see if they would price match, they said that they would not price match any magazine ad or internet ad without adding fifteen dollars for shipping, which equalled about the same price they were asking. I finally found a BFG dealer about 150 miles away that was selling them pretty cheap so I called sears back to see if they would price match that and they said sure but I would have to come in and prepay because they would have to order. I go in to the sears, which is thirty minutes away, to prepay for the tires and the manager says that they only price match with competiters in there area, only if the competitor has it in stock, and only if it is a item that they had in stock. So I basically told the manager to go F*** himself because one of his employees told me the would do it. But he wouldn't budge. So I said screw them and bought some revos from a buddy who works for Bridgestone. Sorry for the long post but I wouldn't mess with price matching with Sears!!! :mad:

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
For M/T's, I found Summit Racing had the best all around deal - I just bought a set. For tires, I bought Bridgestones from TireRack.com. A lot of local places will price match but they typically sock you with a bunch of bs charges and most don't mount/balance worth a shit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
BLT2RCKTRD
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing