TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Bfg's are getting kinda low on tread so i wanted to know is there a more aggressive,all around better A/T than a Bfg?

·
Registered
717 Posts
yes there are other all terrain tires out there but you will find that different people have different opinions about which one is better. decide what type of driving you are going to be doing and decide on a tire choice from that.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i dont do anything outstanding with it...you know the occasional LITTLE mud not enough that the mudflaps wont handle keeping most of it off but ive seen some aggressive looking A/T's but couldnt see what brand they were

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
NcYota99 said:
My Bfg's are getting kinda low on tread so i wanted to know is there a more aggressive,all around better A/T than a Bfg?
I could flame you for asking a question that has already been asked, and answered, about a million times. But this is Newbie Tech so you're safe.

I could tell you to search, but that wouldn't do much good either because you wouldn't do it.

NorCalTRD gave probably the best response.

Other than what he said, try venturing out of Newbie Tech for a minute and reading through the forum titled Tires/Wheels. There's a lot of very good information in there.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Bridgestone Dueler AT Revos... awesome freakin tires. Expensive though.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I know I'm biased because I run them, but for me BFG AT's are one of the most agressive out there.

Next to them, I would probably go with Mickey Thompson whatever their AT's are called. They are very aggresive as well for an AT. Sidewall looks pretty chunky in their ads.

Next after them, I would try the Txruss AT's from Interco. At the moment is not the AT tire with the best rating, but they sure look 100% different and somewhat aggresive as well. I tell you, I always notice a rig that runs the Txruss AT. They are so different than any other tire that it's almost impossible not to look at your rig if you run 'em

But again, for me, BFG AT's look super great for an AT tire.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
No!!!!:d

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Factoring in all metrics I would say, no.
There may be some out there that look slightly more aggressive, but as far as performance and price go, you really can't go wrong with the BFG T/A's.

BTW - When are you going to learn whrer the search button is???
Just put your cursor here:___________^__ and scroll up.

·
Registered
663 Posts
ljschnel said:
Factoring in all metrics I would say, no.
There may be some out there that look slightly more aggressive, but as far as performance and price go, you really can't go wrong with the BFG T/A's.

BTW - When are you going to learn whrer the search button is???
Just put your cursor here:___________^__ and scroll up.
I have to agree although I had some good luck with Yoko Geolandar AT-IIs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts