TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man,...... my buddy was out at our local wheelin spot this weekend and was headed back to camp on a two laned well groomed dirt road going about 35mph on his side of the road when this other car was coming down the same road bubt on his side. so he gets as far to the right as possible but dude never got out of the way and they hit head on. Dude that he hit blew a 1.2bal. at the hospital. DRUNK ass muthaaa!!! As for my buddy he sufferd a broken jaw broken nose cractured cheek bones and some other stuff. He had to be air lifted to Universitey of Davis Cal.

his jaw is wired shut and he is a little pissed.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Where did that happen?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this place called Indian valley resivor. just east of clear lake cal.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Man, that sux nuts big time.

I hope there's enough insurance to get him fixed up and his truck replaced.

·
Registered
521 Posts
S

Horrible. A soon as I got better that guy would have the crap beat out of him.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Horrible. A soon as I got better that guy would have the crap beat out of him.
Why? So you could be lined up next to him in jail?

In the famous words of Jeff Foxworthy, "Just how big a boy are ya?" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
449 Posts
People don't think about just how bad drunk drivers are. People make jokes about it and people drink and wheel all the time. If my kids are ever hurt by a drunk driver I swear to God he'll pay for it in blood.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
As for my buddy he sufferd a broken jaw broken nose cractured cheek bones and some other stuff. He had to be air lifted to Universitey of Davis Cal.

his jaw is wired shut and he is a little pissed.
Guess your buddy wasn't wearing his seatbelt? It's not like he was required to if he wasn't but I always wear mine when I wheel.

·
Registered
854 Posts
People don't think about just how bad drunk drivers are. People make jokes about it and people drink and wheel all the time. If my kids are ever hurt by a drunk driver I swear to God he'll pay for it in blood.
Woody, I'm not making any jokes here. This is a serious issue, and for the OP, I hope your friend is OK!

But again, what is killing or beating this guy to a bloody pulp going to do? End you up in jail, or maybe even prison right next to him! Then, what have you solved? Nothing!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
I know it looks like legs, but to me that looks like a mangled bumper.

haha it looked like legs to me when he pointed it out, now that you point out a bumper it looks like a bumper...

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Very sad... 'nother wasted rig and damaged human being...

I hope that drunk was cited/arrested and hopefully will be serving some time for that...

It could be an attempted murder charge... Here in Cali... If they prosecute properly ;)

Hope yer buddy heals up and pressures the DA... to get this fuck off the street/trail for life...

There are no excuses anymore... :mad:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok, he was not wearin a seat belt wich i as well reemed him for. As for the driver of the other rig he had no license, was drunk, on the wrong side of the road, and is 25 yrs old. It was his moms car also. by the way the are checking the damage of my buddy who stumbbeld out to see if the other guy was ok, pulled him out of the truck and did everything he could to stabalize the guy. when our other buddies showed up he callapsed and was out, un consious untill the hospital. as far as i am concerned that dude needs to be put the f*&k away and my buddy needs some serious comp.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the other guys is still critical somewere in santa rosa.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts