TTORA Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 4000 Miles on these BFG AT 32 11.50 x 15 with Wheelers Type b wheels. $500 local pickup in Phoenix.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Pic doesn't work.

I'm interested!!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
How good is the tread? Any Knicks or scratches on the rims?

Where abouts in Phoenix are you located?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
You sure you dont wanna ship wheels?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The wheels have never been off road. Almost like new. The tires have about 4000 miles on them. No nicks. One of the tires has a plug and one is like new because I got it replaced at Discount Tire a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
The wheels have never been off road. Almost like new. The tires have about 4000 miles on them. No nicks. One of the tires has a plug and one is like new because I got it replaced at Discount Tire a couple of weeks ago.
willing to seperate?whats the backspacE?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't want to seperate but maybe I would. I have some other wheels and tires on my truck. 16 x 8 RockCrawlers and 265 75 x 16 maxxis mudders.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm also in West Phoenix.

Let me think about it...

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I don't want to seperate but maybe I would. I have some other wheels and tires on my truck. 16 x 8 RockCrawlers and 265 75 x 16 maxxis mudders.
let me know

·
Registered
854 Posts
Are you willing to seperate and sell just one of the tires? I'm looking for a 32" spare if you're willing to ship. Let me know!

Thanks!

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'll take everyting if your willing to ship to 95356?? Let me know!! Do you except Paypal??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts