TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and asked for bfg mt km2s in 33x10.5x15s and the garage put 12.5s on my truck. Everything fit and tires barley rubbed frame at full lock, but there was only about a 1/4" at most between the sidewall and A arms with about 2.5" lift up front. I made them change them out for what I asked for. Damn my truck looked tuff but those tires would have rubbed terribly if wheeled at all. I was willing to cut fenders but didn't want spacers or to buy new rims. It was a stomper, wish I had taken a photo.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Good info, but I really wish you had a photo of it. What year truck? What size wheels are you running?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Those tires would of fit nicely on my 15x8 procomp wheels I picked up for $325 on Craigslist. I put 32x11.50 on them and still have plenty of room.. I will get some 33x12.50 for them next. I miss BFG tires.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have an 89 toyota pickup that I run 33x12.5x15 I bought them without a lift and they didn't rub at all. Now that I have a 3 inch lift they look great

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the stock 2003 steel rims. I think they are 15x8. The tires only rubbed slightly at full lock, but they were way too close to the A arms for my comfort. That was my main worry, but I bet they would have ate the wheel wells without trimming if i wheeled with them. I like the 10.5 that are on there now, there is much more a arm clearance, I think I will still need to do some trimming though, need to wheel it to see how bad they will rub.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts