TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
thehackman15 said:
hey im looking for a set of 33x10.50 mud terrains. lemme know if anyone has a set
as soon as my swap is done and I find the 35s and rims that I want I'll have 6 of them fs. It may be a while though.

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
thehackman15 said:
any idea on when your swap may be done?
should be done by the end of Dec but I plan on using my wheels/tires until I find the ones that I want to replace them. I have the axle set up to use 4.5" back spacing...same as stock.

I may be the only SA taco with OE rims and 33s, LOL

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
hytenor said:
should be done by the end of Dec but I plan on using my wheels/tires until I find the ones that I want to replace them. I have the axle set up to use 4.5" back spacing...same as stock.

I may be the only SA taco with OE rims and 33s, LOL
Na, I ran 33's for a while, I was the little SAC in the group. As soon as I find someone to buy my 35's I am going to 37's. 6 MTR's, 2 with 95% tread, 2 with 75% tread, and 2 with 65% tread. 35x12.5x15 if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
hytenor said:
as soon as my swap is done and I find the 35s and rims that I want I'll have 6 of them fs. It may be a while though.
Hey Chris,

Do you think you can save one of those 33s for me as a spare when you do your swap? That would be prime!

Thanks.

~Miguel

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
Kaistie said:
Na, I ran 33's for a while, I was the little SAC in the group. As soon as I find someone to buy my 35's I am going to 37's. 6 MTR's, 2 with 95% tread, 2 with 75% tread, and 2 with 65% tread. 35x12.5x15 if you are interested.
I'm thinking of going to a 16" rim and 315s to get the D rated MT but...we'll see.

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
Miguel said:
Hey Chris,

Do you think you can save one of those 33s for me as a spare when you do your swap? That would be prime!

Thanks.

~Miguel
just the tire or on the rim? the're on factory alloys, 15s.

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
thehackman15 said:
alright well when you get around to doing the swap and get tires let me know and if i havnt gotten some yet ill buy yours.
will do. The all have well over 50% tread. the wheels are pretty chewed up though ;)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
hytenor said:
just the tire or on the rim? the're on factory alloys, 15s.
Well if they're mounted I may have to buy the wheel as well. All 6 of them are mounted on the 15x7 aluminum alloys?! Holy hell!

But yea, just let me know, I should be game to buy just one. Thanks!

~Miguel

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
Miguel said:
Well if they're mounted I may have to buy the wheel as well. All 6 of them are mounted on the 15x7 aluminum alloys?! Holy hell!

But yea, just let me know, I should be game to buy just one. Thanks!

~Miguel

yup, 4 on the truck and 2 spares, all on OE alloys and rotated in fairly regularly.

·
Registered
394 Posts
thehackman15 said:
man i wish i could get a set of these now. anybody know of any other companies that make a 33x10.50 or is bfg the one and only?
you could go with a 275x75 or something like that

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
thehackman15 said:
man i wish i could get a set of these now. anybody know of any other companies that make a 33x10.50 or is bfg the one and only?
Big-O has that size but their MTs aren't very good.
Super Swamper has a 33x10.50 but it is much taller than the BFGs...I couldn't get it to fit on my truck with 2" of lift, LOL...and those skinny SS tires look kind of dorky.

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
thehackman15 said:
hytenor, any idea how much you would be willing to sell 5 of the tires for?
just the tires or on the rims? I'd rather sell them on the rims ;)...don't want to mess with them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts