TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i live in central florida an i went to buy some km1 bfg m/t oldstyle an they said they don't make them ne more or cant get them.an i was wondering if yall kno ne where that i could get ne.i don't care where i just want those.?thanks for the help.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
old style bfg mud terrains?

hey guys i live in central florida.an i kno this is the wrong thread but i need these's tires asap. an i went to buy some km1 bfg m/t oldstyle an they said they don't make them ne more or cant get them.an i was wondering if yall kno ne where that i could get ne.i don't care where i just want those.?thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
hey guys i live in central florida an i went to buy some km1 bfg m/t oldstyle an they said they don't make them ne more or cant get them.an i was wondering if yall kno ne where that i could get ne.i don't care where i just want those.?thanks for the help.
Start cruising craiglist BFG stopped production of the KM1 just after the KM2 was released.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I have a set of 33x10.50r15's in a km1 I'll sell to you. They are at ~ 70% life left and in great condition. I am getting some km2's. I'll sell them to you for 100 bucks per tire. If you are interested, please, for the love of god, attempt to use English. Even if you have to pay someone to type your reply up for you, do it. It will be worth it. Anyone would do, even if you paid Helen Keller to type it up for you, that would probably be easier to read than your

I would bet if this thread gets deleted and you ended up paying her to type up a new one, as a bonus she'd probably put it in the correct section for you. :)

·
Registered
638 Posts
ow, my brain hurts from trying to read that garbled shit.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
km1's suck, paper thin sidewalls

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
ive only trashed 1 side wall. km2's suck in teh mud
I like my km2's in the mud, bighorns were better in the mud....but km2 better in rocks....

I've seen 4 km1's slashed on 1 trail within a couple of hours........I know about 3 people who have trashed 3-5 km1's each......

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I like my km2's in the mud, bighorns were better in the mud....but km2 better in rocks....

I've seen 4 km1's slashed on 1 trail within a couple of hours........I know about 3 people who have trashed 3-5 km1's each......
how come i feel as if the hot dog is a metaphor for your face?

·
Registered
8,960 Posts
km1's suck, paper thin sidewalls
I disagree. I never had one issue with my KM1's in all types of different rocks.

With the KM2's however, I've seen 3 slashed on one truck, on one trail during the same day. Hytenor knows what I'm talking about.
Who the fuck puts a 3ply sidewall on a mud/ rock tire?

I like my 5 ply sidewall kevlars. ;)

·
Registered
273 Posts
I disagree. I never had one issue with my KM1's in all types of different rocks.

With the KM2's however, I've seen 3 slashed on one truck, on one trail during the same day. Hytenor knows what I'm talking about.
Who the fuck puts a 3ply sidewall on a mud/ rock tire?

I like my 5 ply sidewall kevlars. ;)
Scuba how you likeing those tires? Do the side walls flex pretty good?

OP your gonna have to find another tire for brand new, otherwise they will be used.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
And spell check?
:D

please, for the love of god, attempt to use English. Even if you have to pay someone to type your reply up for you, do it. It will be worth it. Anyone would do, even if you paid Helen Keller to type it up for you, that would probably be easier to read than your

I would bet if this thread gets deleted and you ended up paying her to type up a new one, as a bonus she'd probably put it in the correct section for you.
:)
LOL!!!

Holy shit, that is the funniest reply ever:D

But...by judging the OP's incredible spell and grammar, I seriously doubt he knows who Helen Keller was:eek:

I tell you what, we'll give the OP a set of km1's if he posts a pic of his High School Diploma:p

·
Registered
5,474 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
I just got a huge metal shard through one of mine...I'm selling the other three. I also found someone on the board in Truckee, CA that has a set of 5 32x11.5 r15 that is unloading for $750 he may ship if you ask nicely.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts

·
Administrator
18,344 Posts
hey guys i live in central florida.an i kno this is the wrong thread but i need these's tires asap. an i went to buy some km1 bfg m/t oldstyle an they said they don't make them ne more or cant get them.an i was wondering if yall kno ne where that i could get ne.i don't care where i just want those.?thanks for the help.
BFG discontinued the KM1 model for the KM2. Some sizes are still available through online sources and tire stores that have them collecting dust on a shelf. Good luck with your search. If you are looking for a common size I doubt you will find anything.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts