TTORA Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,962 Posts
BFG discontinued the KM1 model for the KM2. Some sizes are still available through online sources and tire stores that have them collecting dust on a shelf. Good luck with your search. If you are looking for a common size I doubt you will find anything.
Pssst. You should merge this tards duplicate threads..
http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173883

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a set of 33x10.50r15's in a km1 I'll sell to you. They are at ~ 70% life left and in great condition. I am getting some km2's. I'll sell them to you for 100 bucks per tire. If you are interested, please, for the love of god, attempt to use English. Even if you have to pay someone to type your reply up for you, do it. It will be worth it. Anyone would do, even if you paid Helen Keller to type it up for you, that would probably be easier to read than your

I would bet if this thread gets deleted and you ended up paying her to type up a new one, as a bonus she'd probably put it in the correct section for you. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
It is my Dad who introduces me to BFGoodrich tires, he has been a fan of this brand for more than 25 years now. Every time the old one worn out he replaces it with a new one. Recently, I have helped him with installing BF Goodrich KO2 as he is planning to go for another trail adventure with his friends. This tire has been the best alternative to KM1 and KM2 tires as it provides excellent performance in any weather and road conditions.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts