TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is the cheapest place to get a set of 275/70/16 BFG s' AT's in MASSACHUSETTS??

I need some NOW cheap!!!!!

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
NTB will price match TireRack.com plus $15. for shipping. I just went through the deal of buying tires and ordered them online and took them in to a dealer who had a Hunter balance machine. NTB cannot balance our tires/wheels worth shit so you pay a bunch of extra charges for nothing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
IN PA, BJ's and Sam's Club seem to have the best prices. Their prices include mounting and balancing. Some people don't trust them to do teh work, but their's nothing keeping the guy a Sam's from getting a job at NTB. I don't see any difference in who does the work...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got my 32x11.5 Bridgestone AT Ko's at the Costco in Everett MA for 137 per tire. Took them about 5 days to special order. Includes lifetime mounting balancing road hazard etc... only catch is that they woudlnt mount the wheels on my truck since it wasnt listed as a recommended size from the factory. In my case it wasnt a problem as I had them mounted on new rims.

·
I LIVE FOR THIS
1,700 Posts
Bercrapper said:
where is the cheapest place to get a set of 275/70/16 BFG s' AT's in MASSACHUSETTS??

I need some NOW cheap!!!!!
From what i hear the bridgestone dualer revos are cheaper than the bfg's and they got better reviews according to www.tirerack.com. Here in cali americas tire company wanted $200.00 per tire and thats a stock tire size. Luckly my buddy can get them for $140.00 per tire. I should have them in a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
bb609 said:
NTB will price match TireRack.com plus $15. for shipping. I just went through the deal of buying tires and ordered them online and took them in to a dealer who had a Hunter balance machine. NTB cannot balance our tires/wheels worth shit so you pay a bunch of extra charges for nothing.
so NTB will price match tirerack?
hum...i'm gonna check this out...
Do you guys know if like Goodyears shops match prices for like dunlops?

Thanks

·
Registered
185 Posts
I searched all the local tire shops around here & Belle tire was the cheapest. I just dont know if you have those shops where you are at.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
emminz said:
IN PA, BJ's and Sam's Club seem to have the best prices. Their prices include mounting and balancing. Some people don't trust them to do teh work, but their's nothing keeping the guy a Sam's from getting a job at NTB. I don't see any difference in who does the work...

It's not the guys doing the work but the equipment they use to do it. I've used NTB many times but then wind up having to go to someone with a Hunter balancer to balance them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
bb609
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing