TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha all,

Many of you know me from www.toy4runner.com (guy with the SAS'd 4Runner). Since moving to hawaii I ended up buying a 2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo, its been good, but i miss wheeling with the tacoma guys.

I started a eStore at www.toynissan.com I am have been selling HID's and onboard CO2 setups.

I wanted to let you all know, if you are looking for a HID kit for your truck, car, or bike let me know.

I also have HID Fog light kits too.

All my HID kits come with everything you need to install them. Everything is plug and play.

Fog Kits start at: 259.99

Bi-Xenon start at: 359.99

These kits are japan made and come with a 14month warranty.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So will it be $70 off 359.99 for us?

EDIT: And if so, how do I go about ordering?
Sorry I guess I wasnt clear, they are 409+ retail, ttora price is 359 with shipping included.

IF you want to order, you can go to www.toynissan.com , click the color HID you want, bi-xenon, and in the comments put that type of light you need, eg, H4, etc....

Or call me 808 634 2575 and you can place the order over the phone.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
....All my HID kits come with everything you need to install them. Everything is plug and play.
I am confused... so is this a HID conversion kit for a Nissan that also works Toyota's or what exactly are you selling? :confused: I think I missed the point. Just an example, let's say I wanted to convert my Taco's headlights to HID would this be a complete kit, or is it just a generic non vehicle specific part that swaps the bulbs and the wiring? Not trying to bash you, I am just trying to understand your product as the box (pictured) doesn't explain too much, and your site is geared to Nissan's.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Sorry I guess I wasnt clear, they are 409+ retail, ttora price is 359 with shipping included.

IF you want to order, you can go to www.toynissan.com , click the color HID you want, bi-xenon, and in the comments put that type of light you need, eg, H4, etc....

Or call me 808 634 2575 and you can place the order over the phone.
You should checkout our site for your nissan products ;) bumper/sliders skidplates http://www.shrockworks.com

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am confused... so is this a HID conversion kit for a Nissan that also works Toyota's or what exactly are you selling? :confused: I think I missed the point. Just an example, let's say I wanted to convert my Taco's headlights to HID would this be a complete kit, or is it just a generic non vehicle specific part that swaps the bulbs and the wiring? Not trying to bash you, I am just trying to understand your product as the box (pictured) doesn't explain too much, and your site is geared to Nissan's.
Sorry for not being clear. I have been selling HID Kits for mostly NIssan, however I am adding in kits for toyota too.

Tomorrow you should see Toyota added too. I can get kits for any make/model , i have only added nissan atm....

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Yes I know, I was going to contact you guys and see if i could sell your stuff.
Yep give us a call monday we have a few vendors and I'm sure the boss wouldn't mind another. I love how all our skidplates bolt up to a 07 frontier/pathfinder wish a tacoma belly ended up looking that flat !

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep give us a call monday we have a few vendors and I'm sure the boss wouldn't mind another. I love how all our skidplates bolt up to a 07 frontier/pathfinder wish a tacoma belly ended up looking that flat !
hehe i hear ya, you should start making a skid that will mount with the fabtech 6" fontier kit installed, that would look bad ass..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts