TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jerry Y (peek331) and my self are heading up to Big Bear to go wheeling on Saturday. Most like just run 3n16, and take it from there. I am taking my Tundra so nothing to extreme. Any one is welcomed. We plan on leaving the Sab Fernando Valley area around 8:00- 8:30.If you are intrested email me at dave198020<at>sbcglobal.net. or call me on saturday morning 818 512 4647

·
Registered
925 Posts
trd2001 said:
Jerry Y (peek331) and my self are heading up to Big Bear to go wheeling on Saturday. Most like just run 3n16, and take it from there. I am taking my Tundra so nothing to extreme. Any one is welcomed. We plan on leaving the Sab Fernando Valley area around 8:00- 8:30.If you are intrested email me at dave198020<at>sbcglobal.net. or call me on saturday morning 818 512 4647
you just want more people to help dig you out.....

·
Registered
203 Posts
going to be ALOT of snow this weekend which i cant drive in or id go.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
peekay331 said:
you just want more people to help dig you out.....
hahah, if you say so. I still remember that day in catus flats when you tire left the ground.............................

·
Registered
925 Posts
trd2001 said:
hahah, if you say so. I still remember that day in catus flats when you tire left the ground.............................
speaking of cactus flats. maybe we run that if the snow is too deep? or maybe arrowhead to big bear since the elevation is a bit lower?

·
Registered
925 Posts
alright, so far it's david v, noobie, and me. we are meeting at the walmart on bear valley road at 9am. address is:

Wal-Mart Store #1588
15272 Bear Valley Road
Victorville, CA 92392

my cell number is 310-254-5585. give me a call if you'd like to meet up with us.

jerry

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
trd2001 said:
Your tundra might make it up the mountain. We were up there after that first big storm hit last week? The snow was 1-2 ft on the trail and with 4wd and mtr's trucks with rear lockers were having a hard time going anywhere! These were on flat roads and trails! 2n09 actully!

I would love to go up there with my truck this weekend but I don't think I will have the time or money:(

Have fun!

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,485 Posts
At least the back way wont be as much of a clusterfuck as the front roads :rolleyes:

Aren't they gonna require chains? Got a spare set for me? lol

·
Registered
925 Posts
ShowStop said:
At least the back way wont be as much of a clusterfuck as the front roads :rolleyes:

Aren't they gonna require chains? Got a spare set for me? lol
yea, the back way is the way to go. do you have 32's or 31's? i actually have an extra set for 31's you can use if you come. at least a few days ago, they dont req chains if you have 4x4.

·
Registered
925 Posts
cb77DEMELLO said:
Your tundra might make it up the mountain. We were up there after that first big storm hit last week? The snow was 1-2 ft on the trail and with 4wd and mtr's trucks with rear lockers were having a hard time going anywhere! These were on flat roads and trails! 2n09 actully!

I would love to go up there with my truck this weekend but I don't think I will have the time or money:(

Have fun!
just come up. gas is under 2 bucks/gallon. it might not be like that for long! just write it off as a business expense-product research.

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,485 Posts
peekay331 said:
yea, the back way is the way to go. do you have 32's or 31's? i actually have an extra set for 31's you can use if you come. at least a few days ago, they dont req chains if you have 4x4.
I've got 32s. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts