TTORA Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
After 45 minutes, and many pee stops later, we got to the trailhead of Holcomb Creek.
Yeah...sorry about that. I have a tendency to pound water in the morning.

Thank you, Brandon, for spicing up our spirits with a sip or two from your death jar.
If what you did is called a "sip or two" you are a much bigger man than me!! :eek:

I think there was some cabbage patch dancing or something. . . . I'm not too sure. :confused:
I guess the "sip or two" was affecting your memory by this point.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Wyatt,

I applaud you for your knowledge, ability and patience to get a truck off the trail safely. :clap:

I'm grateful to have you involved in the chapter and I always look forward to the opportunity to wheel with you.

Cheers! :xbeer3:
Thank you very much but it was a big group effort to get him up and running again after that disaster. Dan, Ray, Robert, George, and another new friend I can't remember his name all pitched in to get Darren off the trail.

It was a huge learning experience for us all but we laughed and had a good time with it all. As long as Dan, Ray and I are on a trail, we'll never leave a wheeler behind.

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
My pics that I finally got uploaded! I only have pics from the Sunday run on John Bull. For a Sunday run, we might have bitten off more than we could chew. lol

·
Registered
967 Posts
Thanks again Sparky! I look forward to your Big Bear '15 pics summer of '16! :D

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thanks again Sparky! I look forward to your Big Bear '15 pics summer of '16! :D
Stay tuned! :p

Hey, at least I bumped the pics thread just in time for this year's event. That way people don't need to search too far to find out what happened last year! Ha!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Yeah... I'm sure that was your motivation. :bitchslap

21 - 27 of 27 Posts