TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just completed another Great So Cal TTORa event. The Big Bear 2015 run is in the history book. Thanks to everyone who showed up and Thanks again to our trail leaders Tyler and Garry.
If you have any pictures or thoughts post them. We covered 2 trails on Saturday White Mountain and Gold Mountain. These 2 trails can test your driving ability and your rigs capability but mostly just 2 fun trails.
Still thinking about the Taco's and how good they were on Saturday night. A perfect ending to a fun day on the trail.
More to come :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
It was a great first run for me. It was really nice to meet everyone. White Mountain was a fun trail, definitely a different experience than running it on a motorcycle. Skipped Gold Mountain due to lack of sliders.

Didn't get as many photos of the trail as I would have liked, but here is what I did get.

·
Registered
206 Posts
It was a great trip first time running white and gold mountain trails. They were fun and the truck did great. Big thanks to showstop for leading the trail and the tacos were great uploadfromtaptalk1439275676712.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1439275722530.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1439275760309.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1439275864008.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1439275898690.jpg

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sweet photos mpboden! Love the quality. Trip was a definite success. Thanks again to Gary for leading our group. The day went smoothly without any problems. TTORA tacos hit the spot and thanks to everyone that contributed and helped make that possible. Was also able to pick up some TTORA gear after dinner Saturday. Looking forward to the next trip.

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,482 Posts
Thanks to everyone that came out this trip. Sorry for those that got lost. Communications are a helpful tool and most of us have a CB and several have HAM radio as well. If you have either, it helps to keep in contact with the group.

Anyways, I finally got around to uploading my pictures. Here are a few highlights-

Campsite and morning line-up-

A couple of group shots and pics from White Mountain peak-

Mike, Joe and I on Gold Mountain. First obstacle-

Second obstacle-

On the Talus slope-

Heading up the switchbacks-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts