TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***Update***

***Sorry guys, were going to have to hold off and run this at a later date.***
It's close to the So Cal Cleghorn run...were going to run that on June 9th.

Thanks,

John

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
another weekend run... sheesh... :rolleyes:
Quit whinin' noob :D

Think of it this way...

Look at how nice yer truck is staying... 'cause yer keepin' it off the trails...

It's better for your CT account... :lmao:

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
damnit. another one i wont make
And what is yer problem :rolleyes:

We could change the run date just for you... ;)

Just trying to make you feel better... :lmao:

·
Registered
169 Posts
I will be wheeling up there on the 26th...I will warm up the trails for you.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Details will follow:

As always your 4x4 vehicle needs to be in good working order with a full size spare tire, tools, recovery gear, body armor / sliders and at least one locker. You should also have a CB radio.

Thanks,

John
Why do you have to post a requirement you know I don't have? :confused:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yea, I pulled some leafs off the front...

And added some Rancho 9012's (adjustable) It's now 1 1/4" lower and cushy soft. Gonna do the rear too, sooner or later...

Holcomb scared the crap out of me a few times with some sidehill sections. Is Dishpan worse?

Should I bring an agile spotter?

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
And added some Rancho 9012's (adjustable) It's now 1 1/4" lower and cushy soft. Gonna do the rear too, sooner or later...

Holcomb scared the crap out of me a few times with some sidehill sections. Is Dishpan worse?

Should I bring an agile spotter?
Dishpan is different, there is only one section where it can get tippy unless you take a really bad line. it's probably no more than 100 yards long.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Why do you have to post a requirement you know I don't have? :confused:
Who knows... lockers are not needed for Holcomb/John Bull and probably not needed for Dishpan. A buddy got his open/open Tacoma through there in the wet at night... with some good driving on 33's and no carnage to speak of.

They help, but they only make it easy. LOL

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Holcomb scared the crap out of me a few times with some sidehill sections.
You should have said, you had some pucker factor at times? Glad to hear your rig is getting better thou. Soon you'll be a trail whore and no trail/
obstacle
can stop you? :lmao:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Who knows... lockers are not needed for Holcomb/John Bull and probably not needed for Dishpan. A buddy got his open/open Tacoma through there in the wet at night... with some good driving on 33's and no carnage to speak of.

They help, but they only make it easy. LOL
Just messing with John. He knows what I have (Eaton) and my abilities. Was able to keep up with them last run, but 2 bypasses. Got rid of my bent up bling and now have sliders. His better half owns me :2cents: for my bent up bling for her RAV4.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
yeah how about the next weekend.....haha

damn looks like ill be waiting for the cleghorn run
Yeah... being that this would be Memorial Day weekend... I almost would prefer to run this on the 3rd of June... Try to avoid less of that parking lot crowd... :mad:

We'll see how everyones feels about this date... But changing it to the 3rd would work for me... and the trails may be less busy :dunno:

Maybe if you suck up to John... he'll give in... LOL

Current list of the curious...

CaboJohn
TacoDell
SmilingJim
gsmsnuffy
tacomausmc
Badmoonrising (if we move it to the 3rd ?)

1 - 20 of 94 Posts