TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ie4w.com/Just kinda puttin a feeler out there for who will be attending this year. I went last year and had a great time, but it looks like this year will be seriously scaled down. If my truck is back in one piece by then (upgrades complete) it might make for a good shakedown run, otherwise I'd rather go with a smaller group of Yotas on an off weekend.

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,519 Posts
They might have scaled down the dinner and stuff, but the runs are as full as they normally are. Most of the scheduled runs on saturday are already full.

Too many people for my liking anyways. I'll wait until the TTORA run in August.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Well, since I'm the VP of this club, I'll pipe up. We are not scaling back one bit, just putting a limit on how many vehicles there are on the trials. Last year we were not comfortable with having so many vehicles on each trail run and we are also opening up more runs for Sunday. Yes, our world famous tri-tip will not be offered due to a contractual issue with the site, but the raffle will be as big as ever! As always, this is a family event. We do have a kids raffle and we give away all sorts of stuff, from bikes to Ipods to . . . you name it. You do really need to get your registration in soon as it is filling up quick. When I say soon, I would put mine in the mail tonight!! Once we are full, that is it. Thanks and we hope to see you soon!!

We also donate 30% of our proceeds to keeping our trails open. Last year alone we gave money (in the thousands) to Blue Ribbon Coalition, Friends of Paniment Valley, Cal 4 Wheel, Forest Service and the Ronald McDonald Foundation.

Sincerely,
Tim Kemp
VP Inland Empire 4 Wheelrs

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
I can vouch for Big Bear Forest Fest. They do have a lot of people there but I have never seen runs go off so smoothly and on time. It is like clockwork and just all around a very well organized, well planed event that will not disappoint anyone who attends. They run all the great trails up there, from easy on up so it is really good for everyone. It is all fun and great folks.

June 15, 16 & 17!!!

http://www.ie4w.com/

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Just a quick fyi . . . we have only 32 spots left and then our event is full. Thanks again for your interest.

Tim
VP Inland Empire 4 Wheelrs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts