TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Great pics Jesse, I had a hell of a time with y'all. One question though. There are alot of pics of Dan in the photo album. Anything going on between you two that I should know about?

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
rubberpants said:
Great pics Jesse, I had a hell of a time with y'all. One question though. There are alot of pics of Dan in the photo album. Anything going on between you two that I should know about?
Do you really want to know?

I think I'll start it... sence Dan is in JV.

"theres a party in my pants!"

·
Registered
451 Posts
1noobie said:
Had a great glad not everyone didn't wuss out :rolleyes:

Here are my pics.

http://community.webshots.com/user/1noobie

Peace, Jesse

EDIT:Oops, for got I had another memory card, added more pics. :D
Hey dood.....

Great pics, I had a great time on Saturday, even if you did get us lost he hee...just kidding bro....great times great people, non of the issues and drama...we have to do that more often....

By the way, JV was sick!! I posted a thread under past events with some pics....

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BlingTaco said:
Hey dood.....

Great pics, I had a great time on Saturday, even if you did get us lost he hee...just kidding bro....great times great people, non of the issues and drama...we have to do that more often....

By the way, JV was sick!! I posted a thread under past events with some pics....
Yeah, how many times did we turn around?
Its just because the other guys GPS was saying go the other way and he took the bypass while we didn't so whatever it was fun. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
That was a great trip, the off roading, snowball fights, listening to people biatchin on the radio, the party in Dans Pants, getting thrown out of Carl's Jr. for spreading the peacful word of Jesus our savior.

Thanks for dragging me(and my beer) along Jesse, it was cool meeting all of you and maybe after the race season I'll be out there in my truck for a beginner run, that trail was too gnarly for me!!!
Actually next time i'm bring my big wheel(batman version) gettin a ride to the top and bombing back down.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
miguelitro said:
getting thrown out of Carl's Jr. for spreading the peacful word of Jesus our savior.
Man I forgot all about getting kicked out of Carls LOL! So much happened :rolleyes:

·
Registered
451 Posts
rubberpants said:
he likes me...and my party! :D

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Well just from reading this post, I am glad I left the group early and went to BJ's in Highland and got drunk. And I didn't get kicked out! Jesse are you going to Corral Canyon on the 27th? I am about 80% sure going if there are a few others going.

·
Registered
451 Posts
rubberpants said:
Well just from reading this post, I am glad I left the group early and went to BJ's in Highland and got drunk. And I didn't get kicked out! Jesse are you going to Corral Canyon on the 27th? I am about 80% sure going if there are a few others going.
I'm really hurt that you don't want to know if I'm coming :xcrybaby:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rubberpants said:
I've been considering it... :rolleyes:

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Dan, it is too far for you to drive. I know how often you have to stop the whole caravan and fill your car up.

·
Smoked Out!
1,869 Posts
1noobie said:
Yeah really, you need an auxilary tank on that biotch!
I was wondering why does he waste so much gas? Dan do you still have the 3.4 in there? Is it due to the 37? Do they really make that much of a difference?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts