TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Prolly ~$5 or so. Did you check the Big Boys Toys website? They may have something posted there about it.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea didn't see anything - they do have $5 off admission on there.
http://www.bigboystoysaz.com/
for those interested

4xClover said:
Prolly ~$5 or so. Did you check the Big Boys Toys website? They may have something posted there about it.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
TBob said:
yea didn't see anything - they do have $5 off admission on there.
:jack: For what they charge for admission at those things and what they charge for concessions, that $5 may get you coke...definitely not a beer!

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for stating the obvious. :rolleyes:

4xClover said:
:jack: For what they charge for admission at those things and what they charge for concessions, that $5 may get you coke...definitely not a beer!

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
TBob said:
pot calling the kettle....
Dude..I wasn't trying to be a dick at all. I was stating that those events are usually expensive and $5 off is not really that much. Yes, that may be obvious, but that was all I was staying.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wasn't bing a dick either - you posted like the $5 was worth nothing I was trying to be helpful.

4xClover said:
Dude..I wasn't trying to be a dick at all. I was stating that those events are usually expensive and $5 off is not really that much. Yes, that may be obvious, but that was all I was staying.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
TBob said:
I wasn't bing a dick either - you posted like the $5 was worth nothing I was trying to be helpful.
It's worth $5! :) Just trying to say that $5 there doesn't get you as much as out in the real world! Hell, doesn't get you much there either lately! :D

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yep - I hope I don't have to pay more than 5 for a beer

4xClover said:
It's worth $5! :) Just trying to say that $5 there doesn't get you as much as out in the real world! Hell, doesn't get you much there either lately! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts