TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
If i get my junk back together in time. It is currently under the knife. and i just got over lymes disease.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whats under the knife?

Sucks about lime disese.

·
Registered
231 Posts
The 4runner. I got everything out of it. I'm patching some holes in the bed and cab then bedline the whole inside. Also got to finish the cage and put my diff back in so i can give you yours back. The list goes on.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am on vacation in September and barring any major hurricane swells I will plan on being there Andy! Now my first priority that time of year is chasing swell so it will be a game time decision, no waves = big dogs!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I did. Fixed that.
You think you can make it?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
registered

Ok, I registered today. So its Big dogs or bust. Anyone else getting closer to going?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You line up for trails the day of. You might do level 4-5. Regestration is for 3 days regardless. Friday there is a night run. Saturday is a bonfire.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im staying at the campground at big dogs. I done know what site yet but it wont be site 6.

Dont forget to register.

I can try and call and have us all on the same site.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I will be there. I wont have my 85 finished, so I will be taking the 96 and Guiding 3-4 level trails.
I will also be camping in Camp 2 with KGB. Camp 3 and 4 are nice camps if you dont want to be in 6.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Finished up almost everything. Just got that steering gear to rebuild and a few small things. I plan to leave here by noon that Friday that should put me up there by 630 7ish. I will register this week.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool. Glad your going to make it. How dose night wheeling friday sound. Im putting some extra lights on this week just for that.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I did with stock lights lsst year. I had a mag light too just incase I needed to see to the side. Some guy last year used just a big flash light.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
8 Participants
RatLabGuy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing