TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok bitches! I'm registered and paid. No turning back now. Anyone else?

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Ok bitches! I'm registered and paid. No turning back now. Anyone else?
You ever been there before? I only went once and had a great time! Even the easy trails were fun. You must run Trickle while you're there. Try to run it last as it will wash out your under carriage real good if the water level is high.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why don't you come? This is my first time going. I'm excited and a little nervous too.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your starting over with IFS arnt you :D

·
Registered
1,712 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
...:eek:...

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow. I have no words for this news. You can ride with me anytime.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I'm with Andy, no words, but welcome to ride any time.
Hope everything goes alright with the surgery coming up!

·
Registered
279 Posts
I will be there for sure. I will be guiding so if we can get more people to go then we can go out as our own group and do what ever we want.
There are 2 events left...
1. Main Jambo. 300 trucks, huge raffle, mud pit showing, DJ/band. Lots of ppl, lots of fun.
2. Fall Crawl. 100 trucks = less packed with more wheeling. But nothing else really going on.

·
Registered
965 Posts
You ever been there before? I only went once and had a great time! Even the easy trails were fun. You must run Trickle while you're there. Try to run it last as it will wash out your under carriage real good if the water level is high.
The terrain there is awesome, I am glad I made a trip there and will be going back. Trickle is fun, we ran it after 5 hours of hard rain and it was ripping!

I cant beleive you guys didnt know Red sold his trash. He sold it after EC4RJ, even riding in my rig had him in pain for day's after.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Main Jambo could. The limit is 300 trucks, but I never seen John turn anyone away, and had about 315 one time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
7 Participants
surfishjoe
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing